SOCIAL WORKER/PROJECT COORDINATOR
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We’re looking for a passionate, experienced project coordinator or social worker. At least 5 years of project coordination or social work experience in the Not-For-Profit sector will be highly regarded.
- Are compassionate, kind, and driven to help your community
- Can compartmentalise, multitask and prioritise tasks
- Have experience in assessing budgets and measuring social impact
- Have knowledge of industry best practices
- Can use Microsoft Office, and familiar with CRM
- Can work in virtual teams
- Able to work flexibly in teams or alone
- A strong communicator, including with vulnerable communities.
- A Bachelors or higher degree in a related discipline with demonstrated experience in working with Not-for-Profits or
- A certification in a related discipline with demonstrated experience and good references in relation to role duties.
- Related disciplines include Social Work, Human Services, Psychology, Health, Education, Business, Business Administration, Sociology, Economics, Communications, Marketing, Management, Law, Counselling
- Working With Children’s Check
- Valid NSW Driver’s License
Working with a charity that’s dedicated to social work is highly rewarding, and our team at St Merkorious Charity is passionate and dedicated to helping people in need in our local community. This role is rewarding and challenging, but it also means making a true difference to the lives of those who truly need it. If you want to contribute to your community, click apply!
*Shortlisting and job interviews won’t be arranged until two weeks after submission. People who are unsuccessful will not be contacted